Tuesday 18 September 2007

CliffyB: Bioshock is Hands Down My Game of the Year

The latest entry on CliffyB.com reveals Cliff Bleszinki's thoughts on BioShock, which has been chosen as the Game of the Year by the lead designer of Gears of War:

Bioshock is hands down my game of the year. That's right, I said it. I was looking forward to coming home from work and firing this bad boy up throughout the entire experience. Last time that happened was RE4 and God of War(s.) I'm not just saying this because it uses our technology or because I'm friends with some of the team members, no, it is in fact a phenomenal blend of well paced horror, narrative, action and meta RPG moments.

Will Cliff change his mind after other serious candidates for the Game of the Year award arrive later this year?

No comments: